This is the time of year when many of our credit unions are finalizing their budgets for the year ahead and are most likely counting every penny in these tough economic times. When the Claim Your Youth program recently raised its prices, we had some feedback from our member credit unions expressing some concern over rising costs.
We understand that so many of our credit unions are trying to make every youth program dollar stretch. Our pricing is based on asset size and we debated long and hard before deciding to up our annual fee. However, in the end we decided that the price increase – for many smaller credit unions it’s under $2 a month – was offset by the value of the new products and services we will offer in the new year.
What you get:
• All new websites for Kirby Kangaroo, CU Succeed, and Kirby Roo
• Customizable newsletters
• A new mobile phone app
• Text platforms to send messages and contests
• A line of promotional items
• Fun and educational curriculum
• Free downloadable coloring pages
• Kirby costumes for rent
• Personalized help from our Claim Your Youth team
• Contests with cash and other prizes for members
• And more…
If you compare the cost of other youth financial literacy programs or the expense of starting your own, you will agree that even with a slight price increase, the Claim Your Youth programs are a great value for your money.
We’re always open to feedback and comments from our members. Contact us at 866-262-8336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.